- Reset of table element
- Color inherit for hr elements
- Form elements’ focus outline (#24)
- Optional style to hide content from screens but not screenreaders. More about here
fill style from
Fix deprecated version of
- Remove duplicated rule for
:tada: Update with the latest version of Normalize.
svgwith the current color when
fillis not set
- [N] Set
- [N] Correct
- [N] Unnecessry normalization for general element
color: inheritfrom form elements
border-style: noneinstead of 0 for
- Also set
background-repeat: no-repeatto pseudo elements (#14)
- Add missing comma on button elements selector
:tada: New feature and updates from Normalize
- [N] Correct the display of
<summary>in all browsers
- Apply cursor pointer to button elements - (#7)
- [N] Placeholder normalization
- Text selection color to improves a11y - Thanks @dcorb
Just README updates and code comments
:zap: sanilize.css renamed to ress
Before Sanitize version 3.0.0 be released, I was thinking about removing the description “Merge between” from sanilize. Sanilize came with some deprecations that I wanted to keep and some new features that I wanted to remove.
Now with the release of Sanitize version 4.0.0 It’s time to a new way.
Since the fork of sanitize, my goal with this project is to make a modern reset with crossbrowsers normalization. Now, ress has your own features and resets which you can use and customize.
The new cool features are documented in the README. The source code is clean and pretty documented, you can read it to learn something :smile:
- Release a landing page :smile: - sanilize.css
- Remove unnecessary comments to keep the code clean
nav ul, nav ol
Updates from normalize 4.1.1
- Normalize placeholder styles in Edge, Chrome, and Safari with Firefox
- Normalize file select buttons
- Remove gaps in links underline in iOS 8+ and Safari 8+
- Remove unnecessary specificity in inputs
- Correct the outline of search inputs in Chrome and Safari
- Limit Firefox focus normalization to buttons
Updates from normalize.css 4.0.0
- Correct inconsistent
hrin Edge and IE.
legendtext wrapping not present in Edge and IE.
- Opinionated style of
- Update normalization of
- Update normalization of color inheritance for